JOBS AT HALIFAX GOLF CLUB
Current job vacancies at Halifax Golf Club
ASSISTANT GREEN KEEPER
39 HOURS A WEEK
Reporting to the Head Green Keeper, we are seeking to employ a highly enthusiastic, self-motivated individual to assist in the preparation and maintenance of the golf course, continuously delivering to the expected high standards set by the current team. The role requires working outdoors in all weather conditions.
Prior experience is beneficial alongside a determination to succeed within the industry.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Full Driving License.
- Previous Green Keeping experience and a minimum NVQ Level 2 or equivalent in Sports Turf Maintenance.
- Ability to undertake daily turf maintenance to the expected high standards.
- Look to achieve a high level of attention to detail across all tasks undertaken.
- Have a strong ‘can do’ work ethic, be self motivated alongside the ability to work as part of a close knit team.
- To be able to carry out a variety of tasks requiring a flexibility in skill-sets.
- Great time management.
- To maintain health and safety working practices at all times.
- Strong communication skills.
The Assistant Green Keeper position is full-time, based on a 39-hour working week, with weekend work required on a rota basis and as and when required in extraordinary circumstances. Salary and benefits package will be offered commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Please apply in writing or email with a cover letter and CV to:
Halifax Golf Club, Union Lane, Halifax. HX2 8XR